Google EMEA Travel and Conference Grants
Award winners will be chosen from the applicant pool to receive:
- Free registration for the conference
- Up to 1000 EUR towards travel costs (to be paid after the conference).
- Be a female working in or studying Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or technical field related to the conference subject
- Have a strong academic background with demonstrated leadership ability
- Attend the core day(s) of the main conference (17th and 18th of May)
To apply, by the indicated deadline (16th of April), please submit this form including your attached CV/resume (500kB max).
To read more on our GeeCON's campaign to encourage women to excel in the IT you can head out to our blog or directly to the entry about this year's girls@geecon promotion.